Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 7:00-22:00, Fridays until 15:00<
Pilates: an exercise technique known to balance body with soul, while strengthening the muscles and improving body stability, flexibility and range of movement.
Zumba: aerobics with a Latin rhythm – a vibrant and energetic exercise class, excellent for burning calories and improving fitness.
Feldenkraize: a relaxing exercise class combining improved body stability, range of movement and flexibility.
Yoga: a well respected technique of using physical exercises to improve one's health, concentration, body stability, strength and flexibility.
Exercise for health: exercise for beginners and older women who want a good body conditioning workout and an increase in flexibility, while exercising to a slower rhythm.
- Please register for every class in advance.
- In a case of a stand-by list, entrance to a class will not be permitted to late arrivals.
- Entrance to more than one class a day will be possible if classes are not full.
- This class schedule may be changed without prior notice.
- Canceling a class-registration must be made up to an hour before its time, or else the member will be charged in a 50 Shekel fee or 5 days will be taken off the membership.